Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANP)
ANPs are fully trained nurses who have undertaken further training which allows them to examine, diagnose and treat patients in their own right. Consequently you may see either an ANP or a doctor when you attend the surgery for an emergency appointment.
- Suzanne Randall – Advanced nurse Practitioner
MSc, SRN, SCM, ONC, Dip HE ANP, Asthma Dip
- Kay McKenna – Advanced nurse Practitioner
- Rosie Watson – Trainee Advanced nurse Practitioner
(Cervical Smears, Weight Management, Asthma, Childhood Immunisations, Diabetes, Travel and Family Planning)
Our team of practice nurses offer a wide range of clinics.
- Emma Rogers – Nurse Team Leader
(Cervical Smears, Weight Management, Asthma, Childhood Immunisations, Travel and Family Planning, Coil/Implant fittings)
- Linda Evans – Chronic Disease Nurse
(Asthma, COPD, Diabetes, Weight and Vascular)
- Lisa Harold
- Stephanie Moustache
- Charlotte Leahy
- Natalie Graham
Healthcare assistants support practice nurses with their daily work and carry out tasks such as phlebotomy (drawing blood), blood pressure measurement and new patient checks. They may act as a chaperone when a patient or doctor requests one.
- Gemma Grove – Team Leader
- Meryum Suleman – Nursing Associate
- Nabila Nazam
- Emma Giles
- Sophia Bird
- Rachel Williams